India Chocolate Market was value US$ 1.50 Bn in 2018 and is projected to grow at a US$ XX Bn by 2026 at a CAGR of over XX % during the forecast period.
India Chocolate Market
To know about the Research Methodology:-Request Free Sample Report
Changing food consumption patterns in India, increasing per capita income, affluent middle-class purchasing power coupled with marketing and promotional activities has boosted the chocolate market. Sale of boxed assortment is growing at a faster pace driven by increased in occasional gifting trend. Affordable price and discount offered at supermarkets/hypermarkets and healthy eating habits are another factor boosted sales.
Milk chocolate is the most popular and are highly demanded worldwide with a major share in the market. Dark chocolates makes it good for curing heart diseases and with increasing health concerns among the people. Per capita consumption of chocolates has almost doubled in past many years due to increasing awareness among the consumers regarding health issues such as blood pressure and cholesterol.
Milk Chocolate ruled and will continue to, Milk chocolate is foreseen to fall owing to non- presence of cocoa in white chocolates, the consumption of it is expected to fall in the coming future. Heavy advertising through campaigns and media about the nutritional perspective of chocolates in order to boost the sales of dark chocolate.
Supermarket channel dominated the India chocolate market. Expanding retail chain in the country offer a potential growth opportunity to the market.
Online shopping that provides exciting offers and brands is attracting Indians. Digital India has greatly impacted the online sales of finished goods and product. Convenience, ease of searching, billing, wide selection of products and discounts and promotion fuelled the online chocolate sale.
The report covers a major market drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges in the market. Furthermore, Competitive scenario and market share of the top players in the market, price, financial position, product portfolio, growth strategies. The report also provide PEST analysis, PORTER’s analysis, SWOT analysis to address question of shareholders to prioritizing the efforts and investment in near future to particular market segment.
India Chocolate Market, Key Highlights:
- India Chocolate Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
- Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the India Chocolate Market
- India Chocolate Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
- India Chocolate Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study.
- India Chocolate Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
- Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
- Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the India Chocolate Market are also profiled.
The report has considered the base year of 2019 and past four years trend. 2020 figures are at actuals, however due to different dynamics of year 2020, market forecast is not only dependent upon 2020, but on the basis of 2016-2020.
Scope of the India Chocolate Market: Inquire before buying
India Chocolate Market, by Product:
- Milk Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate
- White Chocolate
India Chocolate Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Convenience Stores
- Department Stores
- Specialist Retailers
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- On-line Retail
- Variety Stores
Key Players Operating In India Chocolate Market:
- Mondelez India Foods Private Limited
- Ferrero India Private Limited
- Nestlé India Limited
- Mars International India Private Limited
- Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.
- Hershey India Private Limited
- Global Consumer Products Private Limited
- Surya Food & Agro Ltd.
- Lotus Chocolate Company Limited
- ITC Limited
- De Chocolate Factory
- Browns and More India Pvt. Ltd.
- Angadi Chocolates
- Jani Chocolate Factory
- Gandhi Food Industries
For More Information Vist: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/india-chocolate-market/24126/
Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization Address: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Address: Omkar Heights, Sinhagad Road, Manik Baug, Vadgaon Bk,Pune, Maharashtra 411051, India.
Contact: +919607195908 8989132284